Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag, I'm it!!

Pianomomsicle tagged me for this, and made me feel all special! Being new to the blogging world and still kinda quiet about it, this is a fun first for me!

The Rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random and weird things about me:

1. I do not shower every day. Rarely every other day. Unless I am out in the dirt I don't see the point. I have even been known to shower only once a week or if I am starting to smell, but I usually shower about twice a week now. As long as my body and clothes are clean, I am fine. Though now the weather is getting warmer, which will soon mean every day. Ugh, I hate humidity.

2. I have a completely inappropriate sense of humor about a lot of things. I think I get it from my dad's family. During my grandmother's rosary/wake all of my dad's brothers and sisters were trying not to laugh and appeared to be crying as they were trying desperately not to start laughing out loud. None of them could make eye contact with each other. :p

3. I love getting catalogs in the mail. I used to love getting them for nearly anything, even with no intention of ever purchasing from them, but I have cut WAY back on my catalog addiction due to concerns about paper overconsumption.

4. My animals, and anyone's animals, are an endless source of entertainment to me. This is why I think I would be very well suited to work in vet medicine when I am ready to go back to work. I really have a deep abiding love of animals. The wonder at them never wears off for me.

5. I do not listen to commercial radio, and if I could have NRP talk radio 24/7 I would. Which actually I can once I get my ipod working and I can get podcasts of all the shows to my heart's content!! Car Talk! This American Life! Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!!

6. #5 reminded me that Stuff White People Like makes me a little embarrassed... I probably fall into a good half of their items listed...

7. So, since I've been care giving for an elderly woman, I have kind of gotten a little addicted to As the World Turns.... *looks down at shoes and coughs uncomfortably*

Well, I don't have many people to tag, cause I haven't really gotten to know any of the peeps I follow. I will tag my friend Brandy over at I Didn't Start Out Tired.
Honestly, that's about it... Sorry for failing on the 7. I could ping lj friends, but I have kinda stopped looking at lj in recent months, due to my rss feeds! I wish everyone would do this, and use google reader. I love being able to share with my friends on google reader.

No comments: