Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Great Purge of 08

My house is in absolute chaos as the spring cleaning continues. Oh, and remember how I said I didn't have to worry about getting this done in a hurry? Right. See previous post about me actually working again next week, oops! :P House already destroyed, no turning back now. I can probably get a lot done tomorrow.

Anyway, I need to figure out what to Freecycle and what to sell on Craigslist, and what we're going to do with the books. I would love to do a book exchange, but realistically I am bad at follow through on this stuff, and despise the post office, so it's probably best to just not go there right now. I have learned how to feel out my limitations and how to not over commit, and I feel like this was one of the most important life skills to learn!

Here are a few piles of the evidence of the purging happening at my house right now:



And here are some adorable baby things we have gotten for Madeleine:

And here is the giant pile of baby "stuff" that is in a corner of our room. Hmm... maybe I can go pick up the crib tomorrow so that we can set it up and get a lot of this organized. That would be nice!
And the most adorable red shiny shoes ever! If you know me at all you have probably heard mention of my weakness for red and shiny things.

No comments: