Saturday, February 2, 2008

Carnitas Update!

That recipe for carnitas in my last post ROCKS!
I forgot to buy cojita cheese, but mozzarella worked ok, since it was what I had. And I also just used plain whole organic yogurt instead of sour cream. That worked great, too.

I will hopefully have a working camera again soon to take pictures of my food when I make new or interesting things.

This isn't a food blog, specifically, but I love to cook and try new food and recipes, so I'm noticing a trend towards being just a little food centric.

I also made a cheaters chocolate pie with instant pudding with a bit of cream cheese whipped in in a pre-made graham crust.
The littler one thinks it's wrong that I don't have whipped cream for the pie, and would really like me to run to the store for some... I don't think that's a bad idea, but I don't know how motivated I am to actually do that.

No comments: